Thursday, March 29, 2012

Riding the Wind with Anton Krupicka

1 comment

A meet and greet session with Anton Krupicka is the dream of many runners. Finishing a marathon at the age of 12, Anton Krupicka is the champion for many ultra races. I was lucky enough to obtain a slot for the sharing session with him. Though I am not an ultra runner myself but I am pretty sure I will end my running career completing at least one ultra distance. That will definitely be one of my milestones.
The legend - Anton Krupicka!
With this signature, this board gonna cost a fortune
For runners who do not know this legend, you can check out more from this Wiki link. He keeps track of his running events and adventure @ Anton Krupicka Blog.

It's the Minimus Zero Launch on the same event. I would love to give my introduction to the Minimus zero shoes but I am not the right person to do the review taking into account that I have never experience wearing any minimus myself. I have never experience barefoot myself but you can alway gather out more details here.
Easily demostrates that Minimus Zero comes in both road and trail versions
Grab one pair today.

1 comment:

  1. Hello, just wanted to tell you, I enjoyed this article.
    It was helpful. Keep on posting!
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete